About Me

My photo
Welcome! This is the web journal of an up and coming pirate in the cruel and prosperus world that is the EVE Universe. This journal aims to document the victories, misfortunes and learned lessons of a pirate just starting out in the trade. I am currently roaming with FLA5HY RED [FLA5H] and am delving deeper into the world of Piracy. YARRRRR! o7

4 August 2010

Updated: Pirate School

The 'Pirate School' section of the blog has been improved with pretty videos and pictures and a welcoming introduction by Mr Tim Curry! Additional information and links have been added including overview settings and some other stuff to help expand it.

The page is also an on-going project and I will hopefully be sharing some of my own advice for brand new pirates as part of the tutorial pack. I will be posting news of future updates in the blog section also.

-Mr Kha

1 comment:

  1. Pure win!

    Your blog should be linked for any wannabe pirates out there.

    :)

    ReplyDelete